The southern part of the Ardèche is known for its Mediterranean climate and authentic and spectacular natural phenomena such as caves, gorges, rivers and the famous Pont d'Arc! The landscape is constantly changing, within a few kilometers you go from scrubland into the steep slopes of the Cévennes leading to vast plateaus. Le Domaine d'Imbours is located in a beautiful area of 230 hectares, ideally located halfway between Lyon and Marseille and the Rhone Valley and the Ardèche Gorges.
During the May holidays the mini-club is open, a welcome drink will be organized and an animator will be present during your stay.
Le Domaine d'Imbours has a large pool complex, which will please young and old through the various pools and slides ... Here you can relax, swim and sunbathe!
Waterpark at the bottom of the campsite:
- The Racer slide for insane sliding fun! 3 tracks to glide safely, but the fastest person wins!
- 4 slides, 1 slide with a height 7.50 m and a length of 71 m.
- 1 Space Bowl slide: a crazy funnel slide. It's supervised and accessible for persons longer than 1.20 m.
- 1 Tsunami slide, thrills guaranteed! On a inflatable band, alone or together, for a unique experience!
- Pool of 477 m², heated.
- Lagoon, waterfall, snake slide for children, paddling pool.
- Indoor heated swimming pool (25 x 8 x 1.60 m)
Waterpark at the top of the campsite:
- Heated swimming pool of 22 x 10 m, maximum depth of 1.55 m.
- Heated slides.
- Small pool for children 7 x 4 m, maximum depth of 0.80m.
- Leisure pool with play island of 80m², heated.
Free shuttle service from the 4th of July to the 29th August between the two water parks!
The water park at the bottom of the campsite is a 400m walk or 1200m drive from the camping pitches, mobile homes and chalets. Take a nice walk or go by car, there is a car park nearby.
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
The Pont d'Arc: 20km - Cave of the Madeleine: 19 km - Caves of Saint Marcel d'Ard?che: 23 km - Prehistoric zoo Aven Marzal: 15 km - Crocodile Farm: 19km - the "candy and nougat palace": 28km.
On this campsite the Fun Dose is red. This means there is a lot of entertainment! In july and august, we offer the following:
-The Clapou Club (4-6 years old) and Policator Club (7-10 years old) welcome children from Monday until Friday, from 10am until 12pm and from 3pm until 5.00pm.
-The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up twice a week.
-We offer evening entertainment 5 nights a week, 4 animators, aqua gym every morning and an almost non-stop super fun day and evening program until midnight!